Tuesday, November 19, 2019

What Brings Me Joy?

English~20/11/19
What brings me joy? 
~:~

~:~
One of my pictures was of a plane, this resembles my love for travelling and going to new places. I do not get to travel often to its great when I get to experience going to new places and countries.

I have a picture in my collage of Queenstown, one of my favourite places in New Zealand. My granddad owns a giant farm near the mountains and its so beautiful, fresh and in the winter it even gets snow. Its my happy place.

I chose to put my pets on my collage because I love them and they are very important to me and are a big part of my life.
~:~
Why should we as high school students maintain our hobbies?
I think that we should be maintaining our hobbies to relieve stress. It offers us something to do when we are overwhelmed or need to distract ourselves. With hobbies you can connect with other people that may be into the same things as you are and make good friends and socialize with new people.
So I think we should maintain our hobbies throughout high school and even expanding on them and turning them into future jobs.


4 comments:

  1. hi Malia it's me Moana
    i really liked your blog post i think it was really colourfully and i like the way you set out your photos.
    keep up the good work.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malia, it was a joy to read what you like and look at your wonderful work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Malia my name is Jaelyn-Marie I am a Year Four student at Paihia School. I really like your post about What brings You Joy. The thing I like about it is that you told us why the plane resembles you. My question for you is what is your favourite picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jaelyn-Marie, I think my favorite picture was the small one of the mountains because I love the mountains as well as the ocean/beach. Thanks for the thoughtful comment.

      Delete