Friday, February 9, 2018

🐱 I am poem 🦊

I Am Poem
I am Malia
I am reserved and caring
I wonder what my future will be like
I hear horses hooves hitting the ground
I see a field of green
I want happiness
I am Malia

I am Malia
I pretend I live in a land without violence
I feel a dragons warm fiery breath
I touch the clouds in the sky
I worry about my family getting hurt
I cry when something important slips away
I am Malia


I am Malia
I understand nothing is easy
I say there is good in everyone, you just got to look harder
I dream about the past
I try to help as much as I can
I hope I can make a difference to the world

I am Malia.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Malia, Tahli here:) I really like your "I am Malia" poem. It was very well made! But maybe next time you can write how you had to present it.-Tahli:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Malia,
    My name is Alexsi and I am a year 8 student in Te Ngahere at Paihia School. I really enjoyed reading your I am poem. It sounded effective and emotional in different kinds of ways. I like how you added descriptive words and made your sentences honest. By doing these it made your writing even more interesting to read. You did an awesome job writing your poem, keep up the great work!!!

    Alexsi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Malia,
    My name is Arihia and I am a year seven student in Te Ngahere at Paihia School. I really enjoyed reading your I am poem. I like how it is positive and descriptive. Your poem is very interesting, keep up the good work!

    Arihia

    ReplyDelete