Friday, May 15, 2020

The Return To School's

As the entirety of New Zealand are moving into level two and schools are going to kick off again on Monday we have been required to write about what our opinions are on the matter.

My family and I believe that school is unsafe as of now because of the remaining risk that someone in the school might have it, with the virus able to be hidden in your body (not showing symptoms) for up to two weeks and spread. Despite the social distancing the government has said that social gatherings of up to ten people are dangerous, there will be over 100 students returning to schools so it sort of contradicts the previous said statement. I don't think it should be necessary for students to return if they don't want to.
That being said I will be one of the few that don't come back to school until its all settled down more.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Malia, you already know me but I have to introduce myself anyways. My name is Mia and I am a year 8 student at Kawakawa Primary. Great statement on the second paragraph, I like how you included New Zealands move back into level two with big words :). Anyways if you would like to check out my learning go to my blog address,

    Goodbye ;)

    https://kpsmiat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete